Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring is Finally Here!

Spring is here, and just in time!  It was 72 degrees today, and it was sunny and gorgeous.  Naturally the weather is warming up just in time.  It is getting to be crunch time at work.  So much to do before the season starts!
I am taking Sunday as my day off this week, and I am going for a hike.  I have decided nothing fancy, something super local.  There is a regional trail just a block from my house that I would like to explore.  I think it will be something nice and refreshing that will only take a few hours. Because the season is really getting close, I feel like time is getting to be at a premium now.  I want a walk that I can do without a car, just a few hours of hike/walk.  I think it will do me some good.
I will post pictures after the hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment