Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Great weather, and Not so Great Weather

Here in the Twin  Cities we have had a rough end of winter season.  Let's just say that winter overstayed its welcome by at least 3-4 weeks.
The past week has been great - temps in the 70s, and we even hit 80 degrees over the weekend.  Sunny skies and big white fluffy clouds.  I noticed yesterday that the grass was starting to green up.  Just like that, it seemed to sprout up overnight.  I'm sure buds on trees will not be far behind.
Then came terrible news.  For all of this great weather that we have been having, tonight the temperature is supposed to get down into the low 40s and stay there a while.  Not fun.  I guess I should be happy that it is not freezing temps, at least not during the day, but come on mother nature.
In a funny turn of events, people have been calling the upper 70s hot.  Ha!  I call it perfect.  In my book, 60s are cool, 70s are perfect, 80s are warm and 90s are hot.  I love warm weather!
I am off to work, to get as much done outside as I can today before the rainy 40s make a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment