Sunday, May 5, 2013

Spring is Here...I hope

Despite the fact that it snowed earlier in the week, I think spring has finally made it's way to Minnesota.  In addition to the grass getting green, buds are starting to come out on the trees and, wait for  it, flowers are pushing their way up!  I can't wait until they do.
As much as I want to be outside in the great weather, work is calling.
My last off day was last Sunday and I won't get another day off until next Monday.  That is life I guess.  I get all of February off, so I can't really complain about a few REALLY long weeks here and there.  Once the park gets open (in 5 days!)  I will be out for another adventure.  I'm not sure what I will do, but I am sure that it will be outside and in the sunshine!  Until then, I will keep my nose to the grindstone and will look forward to my next day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment